Turkmenistan

Currently, this blog will be used for my thoughts, pictures, and excerpts from letters I send home from Turkmenistan. I will be in Turkmenistan from October 1, 2008 until December of 2010. You can send me letters and packages using the address to the right.
Many thanks to my family for posting updates to this blog as I will most likely have limited internet access over the next few years.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Stress...?!?!

I have decided that stress is useless. The more stressed I am the worse I feel and the quicker I get sick. This makes absolutly no sense especially when part of the reason I stress is because I'm getting sick and don't have enough time to sleep. Stress seems to perpetuate itself and make things much much worse. Stress is useless. It simply makes you feel bad about not getting everything done, and I am giving up stress from here on out. No more stress for me :) Lets see how this goes...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck!