Turkmenistan

Currently, this blog will be used for my thoughts, pictures, and excerpts from letters I send home from Turkmenistan. I will be in Turkmenistan from October 1, 2008 until December of 2010. You can send me letters and packages using the address to the right.
Many thanks to my family for posting updates to this blog as I will most likely have limited internet access over the next few years.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Serving Dinner at Simpson Shelter

Tomorrow evening I will be headed down to Simpson Men's Shelter to serve dinner to 70 men. Thus far 5 other people are coming with me - I'm still hoping for a few more or even to double that number! This is the same shelter that a month or so ago I went and served dinner with Cindy's church. I am very excited and just need to finish getting the food bought.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelsey,

I'm not sure if you'll read this, but if you're still interested in shadowing out at my clinic, you're welcome to. Send me an email at "borismd at mac dot com" --make the appropriate changes for it to work.

Nice blog,

Boris