Turkmenistan

Currently, this blog will be used for my thoughts, pictures, and excerpts from letters I send home from Turkmenistan. I will be in Turkmenistan from October 1, 2008 until December of 2010. You can send me letters and packages using the address to the right.
Many thanks to my family for posting updates to this blog as I will most likely have limited internet access over the next few years.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Getting close to the end

The semester is winding down and life is getting busier and busier. I have two exams, one paper, one oral presentation, and two finals left before the school year is over. The last day of finals for me is May 16th. I am anticipating the end very much. This summer I'll be going back to Waukesha and working and hanging with my family and friends. This is the hardest time of year for me because it is so georgous outside and who wants to be inside studying when they could be outside in the georgous weather! But here I am, sitting inside doing my homework and studying. I hope your spring is just as georgous as mine.

No comments: