Turkmenistan

Currently, this blog will be used for my thoughts, pictures, and excerpts from letters I send home from Turkmenistan. I will be in Turkmenistan from October 1, 2008 until December of 2010. You can send me letters and packages using the address to the right.
Many thanks to my family for posting updates to this blog as I will most likely have limited internet access over the next few years.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Views from Kelsey's medical office






















The two pictures above are of my office at work. The left is from sitting at my desk and the right is from my door. I have a large room and I’m really glad that I do!

















This is from the window directly behind my desk chair. The front lawn/garden is really pretty and will probably be even more so when summer/spring hit!


The picture on the right is looking out my other window which you can see in the top right picture. The house beyond the gate is my house. I live that close to the clinic!

No comments: